Simple and sweet, this strawberry pound cake is the perfect dessert for any occasion. Impress your guests with this easy 6-ingredient homestyle pound cake.
Strawberry Pound Cake
- 6 oz fresh strawberry
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup pancake mix flour
- 3 Tsp sugar
- 1 oz melted butter
- 1.4 oz unsweetened yogurt
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 355F.
- Spread butter in a baking pan and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together half a cup of strawberry with sugar. Cover with plastic wrap around place it in a microwave for 3 minutes.
- Let it cool. Drain and set aside strawberry and strawberry water.
- Dice the leftover strawberries.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the butter and sugar.
- Add yogurt, egg, and strawberry water then whisk well.
- Add the pancake mix flour and mix together.
- Add diced strawberry and lightly mix together.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan, and top with strawberries.
- Bake it in the oven for approximately 40 minutes. Let it cool before sprinkling powdered sugar and enjoy!