Too tired to cook? No time to cook? Try Yakiniku-Don, easy beef bowl with a twist! With just 3 ingredients and Yakiniku Sauce, you can easily make a delicious rice bowl in a few minutes. Add your favorite toppings to create your own original Yakiniku-Don.
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 250 g Sliced Beef or Kiriotoshi
- 1/2 Onions
- 4 tbsp Yakiniku Sauce (Japanese BBQ Sauce)
- 2 bowls of Cooked Rice (White or Brown)
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Sliced Green Onions
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Soft Poached Eggs (Onsen Tamago)
- Shichimi Pepper
- Red Pickled Ginger (Beni Shouga)
- Slice onion. Cut Beef into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat frying pan then add vegetable oil and sliced onion, stir-fry until translucent.
- Add the beef and cook until it’s no longer pink.
- Add Yakiniku Sauce and mix well.
- Serve over the rice with optional topping of your choice.