Our Pick: 5 Products To Find At Nagano Fair!
- YAWATAYA ISOGORO SHICHIMI PEPPER – A long beloved restaurant style “Shichim Pepperi” 7 spice seasoning.
- WATANABE SEIMEN ZENKOUJI SOBA WITH SOUP – Easy-to-prep, half-dried soba noodles made from 50% buckwheat flour.
- SHINETSU MYOJO GREEN TEA SOBA – Authentic soba noodles made with organically grown matcha green tea.
- SHINSHU SHINE MUSCAT GRAPE ICE DESSERT – A smooth textured frozen dessert made from Shine Muscat Grapes and Hokkaido milk.
- NAGATO FARM FROZEN YOGURT ICE CREAM – Refreshing ice cream dessert made with house-made yogurt.
YAWATAYA ISOGORO SHICHIMI PEPPER
A staple restaurant style 7 spice seasoning “Shichimi pepper” that has been loved since the establishment of the company.
A secret blend of seven spices, Chili Pepper, Mandarin Skin Powder, Sesame Seeds, Hemp Seeds, Shiso Peril, Japanese Pepper and Ginger Powder, designed to bring an accent of aromatic heat to any dish.
WATANABE SEIMEN ZENKOUJI SOBA WITH SOUP
This is an official product of Zenkouji Temple, a famous landmark in Nagano prefecture. We created half-dry soba noodles made from 50% buckwheat flour in pursuit of deliciousness and smoothness.
Enjoy Shinshu soba anytime just boiling for 2 minutes. Each serving is individually wrapped and comes with a concentrated sauce for easy
SHINETSU MYOJO GREEN TEA SOBA
Authentic “Chasoba” tea soba noodles made with organically grown matcha green tearom Chiran, Kagoshima Prefecture.
It’s very convenient and safe for everybody because no boiling required. Ready to eat in 2 minutes by defrosting under running water at room temperature. Highly recommend for your lunch and outdoor cooking!
SHINSHU SHINE MUSCAT GRAPE ICE DESSERT
A frozen dessert made from Shine Muscat Grapes in a cute green cup! A smooth textured, rich ice cream-like dessert that’s also low in calories.
Made with fragrant 100% Nagano-grown Shine Muscat juice, rich milk from Hokkaido, and all other ingredients are produced in Japan.
NAGATO FARM FROZEN YOGURT ICE CREAM
Rich vanilla ice cream made with milk from cows raised in mountain underground water is combined with homemade yogurt for a refreshing taste.
A perfect summer treat with the subtle tartness of homemade yogurt, sweetness of milk, and refreshing texture.