Baked Sweet Potato Fries With Miso Sauce (Recipe + Video)
Baked Sweet Potato with Spicy Miso is a combination that most would've never thought of, but it's actually SO satisfying! Spicy miso dipping sauce adds great umami flavor and it's a perfect balance of sweetness and tanginess.
Baked Sweet Potato Fries + Spicy Miso Dip
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp spicy miso
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp sake
A1. Preheat oven for 425F.
2. Make the dipping sauce: In a small bowl, spicy miso, mirin, sugar, and sake mix well then microwave for 1 minute.
3. Wash and peel the potato skin.
4. Cut thick strips try to keep them all the same size.
5. Put the sweet potato into a large bowl then coat with corn starch.
6. Coat evenly with vegetable oil.
7. Add paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix and coat well.
8. Arrange seasoned fries on lined baking tray. Make sure to leave a little bit of space between the fries.
9. Bake for 20 minutes. Flip. Then bake for another 10-15 minutes.
10. Ready to serve, enjoy!
Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Spicy Miso Dip
Article credit : Heidi Cohen ( https://heidicohen.com/use-blog-to-sell/ )