The Perfect Cocktail: Sparkling Plum Wine with "Hidden Rose" Apples (Recipe + Video)
Aperfect dessert recipe by using @choya_usa Sparkling Plum Wine for a romantic night. 🍷🌹
Make your own apple sorbet with these "hidden rose" apples. Its pink interior and tart strawberry lemonade flavors are the feature point to this homemade cocktail.
The sweetness of Umeshu (plum wine) and tart apples balance each other out. It's wonderfully light and flavorful! ✨
"Rose Cheeks" Cocktail
- Choya sparkling plum wine
- 3 "hidden rose" apples, or any apples of your choice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brandy
1. First, make the sorbet. Peel your apples and cut into large chunks.
2. In a blender, combine the apples, lemon juice, sugar and brandy then puree until smooth.
3. Pour the apple mixture into a container, and freeze to make sorbet.
4. Place 1 scoop of sorbet in a bottom of champagne glass.
5. Carefully pour the sparkling plum wine then enjoy.
Sparkling Plum Wine with "Hidden Rose" Apples
Article credit : Heidi Cohen ( https://heidicohen.com/use-blog-to-sell/ )