The Best Homestyle Strawberry Pound Cake
Simple and sweet, this strawberry pound cake is the perfect dessert for any occasion. Impress your guests with this easy 6-ingredient homestyle pound cake.
Strawberry Pound Cake
- 6 oz fresh strawberry
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup pancake mix flour
- 3 Tsp sugar
- 1 oz melted butter
- 1.4 oz unsweetened yogurt
- 1 egg
1. Preheat the oven to 355F.
2. Spread butter in a baking pan and line the bottom with parchment paper.
3. In a bowl, mix together half a cup of strawberry with sugar. Cover with plastic wrap around place it in a microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Let it cool. Drain and set aside strawberry and strawberry water.
5. Dice the leftover strawberries.
6. In a large bowl, whisk together the butter and sugar.
7. Add yogurt, egg, and strawberry water then whisk well.
8. Add the pancake mix flour and mix together.
9. Add diced strawberry and lightly mix together.
10. Pour the batter into the baking pan, and top with strawberries.
11. Bake it in the oven for approximately 40 minutes. Let it cool before sprinkling powdered sugar and enjoy!
Article credit : Heidi Cohen ( https://heidicohen.com/use-blog-to-sell/ )