Taste of Japan: Come and See the Hokkaido Fair!
Written by Mari Breene | 5 min read | August 10, 2022 | News & Culture
5 Products You Don't Want to Miss at the Hokkaido Fair!
- CALBEE Jaga Pokkuru Fry Cut Potato Crisps - Crispy french-fry style skin-on potato snacks from Hokkaido. This popular snack is seasoned with real sea salt from the norther sea of Okhotsk.
- Donan Shokuhin Hokkaido Yuki Chocolat Kirayuki White - White chocolate treats decorated with a snowflake motif. Made with Hokkaido milk and real cacao nibs.
- Donan Shokuhin Hokkaido Ichigo Chocolate - Freeze dried Hokkaido grown strawberries coated in milk chocolate. Enjoy the refreshing tartness of strawberries with the sweet mellow taste of chocolate.
- Hokkai Yamato Hokkaido Corn Pottage - Delicious corn soup made from Hokkaido sweet corn and super rich tasting milk, cheese, and butter.
- Nishimura Family Yukatan Custard Chiffon Cake - Famous custard chiffon cakes made from all Hokkaido ingredients including milk, eggs, and even wheat. A beloved staple for over 40 years!
Want to try exclusive products from Japan? Tokyo Central’s season fair will feature limited edition products from Hokkaido, Japan.
From Thursday, 8/18 to Wednesday, 9/14, you can explore the specially curated selection of products from Hokkaido.
This is one of the must-buy souvenirs among tourists in Hokkaido!
This crispy french-fry style, skin-on potato snack is made of potatoes that grown and harvested 100% in Hokkaido. Hokkaido's refreshing climate with a large temperature difference between day and night cultivates such delicious potatoes! Moreover, the real sea salt from the norther sea of Okhotsk is used to season this special snack.
Enjoy the neat and savory flavor that only potatoes from Hokkaido can present!
This snowflake motif white chocolate is from Hakodate city, one of the most famous cities in Hokkaido!
For this special white chocolate, fresh Hokkaido milk and real cacao nibs are used. You can see the cacao nibs even before you bite into this chocolate, and they will lead you to even richer cacao flavor after you put them in your mouth!
The combination of sweet chocolate and slightly bitter cacao nibs is a must-try! Enjoy the rich taste and smooth texture of this chocolate, also individually wrapped for your convenience!
Subscribe to our
Don’t miss out on our exciting news and offers!
Get the latest news sent straight to your mailbox.
Try this sweet and sour strawberry snacks covered in chocolate! For this snack, freeze dried Hokkaido grown whole strawberries are used to provide rich texture. The refreshing tartness of strawberries with the sweet mellow taste of chocolate is a perfect treat for yourself!
Also comes in a small standing resealable pouch, making it easy to carry around!
Delicious corn soup made from Hokkaido sweet corn and fresh milk, cheese, and butter. This natural corn soup is made without MSG, artificial flavors, or any coloring agents.
Just pour 150 cc of hot water to 1 bag of powdered soup for a delicious, quick corn soup.
This famous custard chiffon cakes are made from all Hokkaido ingredients including milk, eggs, and even wheat. A beloved staple for locals over 40 years!
The fluffy chiffon pastry is filled with a blend of whipped cream and custard cream, making this cake a favorite for everyone!
Discover Tokyo Central News, Sales, and More
Check Our Weekly Ad for Savings on Premium Japanese Groceries!
Be the first to know about our weekly savings. Find great deals on premium groceries and Japanese products.WEEKLY AD
Shikoku Fair Demonstration and Tasting
Visit our participating store locations and you can get a chance to taste local Shikoku Island products!DETAILS
Order Sushi and Sashimi Online and Pick Up at the Store!
Explore our selection of Sushi and Sashimi Plates here. Order in advance for your next party!ORDER NOW